Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Lost in the ether

Darn it, I seeded an address onto the net somewhere but I can't figure out where! I have been keeping a record of where I put each address and when I did it so I can find the best avenues for growing as many seeds as I want.

Regardless I'm still rather displeased with the amount of crud I'm getting. In the 2 months since I started this, there have been 2 unsolicited mails to two different addresses and that's it. Either they're getting smarter and more discerning about where they pick up the addresses, or I'm just not putting them in the right place any more. It's probably a mix of the two. It is rather frustrating.

Today I will add a link from the atarandomdotcom.com webpage and see if that helps at all. Perhaps I should start posting my blog in other peoples' blogs when I find something useful to comment about .. urh .. seems so wrong and evil.

Doing something I detest to help pick up people doing things I detest. Seems I'm heading towards the grey.

The ultimate irony of it all? No one on the planet except me is ever going to read this crap :P

No comments: